The ACP is one of the member organisations of the Coalition for Psychoanalysis in the NHS
Psychoanalysis has made a major contribution, nationally and internationally, to the understanding of mental distress and the development of mental health services. The Coalition believes that psychoanalytically informed services and training have a major role to play in the future development of NHS services and in the delivery of the NHS Long Term Plan.
The members of the coalition are:
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP)
- The Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in the NHS (APP)
- The British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- The Institute for Group Analysis
- The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Tavistock Relationships
- The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- WPF Therapy
See below a leaflet produced by the coalition on Supporting the NHS during COVID-19.