An ACP Disciplinary Committee shall have the power to impose the following penalties for those members who have been found to have breached the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics. The nature of penalty will be commensurate with the offence committed.
- To expel the member from the Association;
- To suspend the member from membership of the Association for a specified period of up to 3 years;
- To require that the member continue in membership or continue in practice subject to conditions to be specified for a period to be specified. Conditions may include requirements as to personal health, further training and conditions, restrictions and requirements regarding the member’s participation in the activities of the Association (e.g. attendance at specified meetings or holding office or membership of committees and sub-committees);
- The member be formally warned in writing as to matters specified; and
- That the member be formally advised and/or counselled in writing as to matters specified.
Members who have been sanctioned
There are no members currently under sanctions.