30 November, 9-5pm
Lewis Suite, Resource for London, Holloway Rd
Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day
Standard Rate: £95
Speakers include: Sarina Campbell, Derek Dyer, Caitlin Dowling, Susannah Fairweather, Rayhah Feldman, Mitchell Harris, Hayley Lawrence, Vicky Lynch, Sheila Melzak, Eithne Nightingale, Korina Soldatic and Ferelyth Watt
About the event
This event is open to all interested in and working with this client group.
This event brings together child psychotherapists, social workers, clinical psychologists, social anthropologists, NGO's and film makers to debate and think about the needs of young refugee and asylum seekers.
Given the particular needs of this group and the wider systemic issues, it is crucial that disciplines come together to share ideas and experience to best develop work and thinking in this area.
At the event we will:
- Discuss the complexities working with this patient group entails
- Consider what practitioners may need to think about outside of main clinical aspects
- Provide support for practitioners to best meet the needs of the child/young person
- Provide insight and an analytic frame to the therapeutic and emotional needs of this patient group
- Explore some of the clinical themes emerging from this patient group
356 Holloway Road
London, London N7 6PA
|Standard Rate||£ 95.00|