Games & Thrones: The systems in which we live
We live and work in increasingly complex systems, whose effects reach to the centre of the relationship between us and our patients. This conference, returning to the beautiful setting of Pitlochry, aims to explore these systems, developing our understanding to aid our work.
- Organisational Consultant
- Trainer in Systems-Centered® Training
- Member, British Psychoanalytical Society
- Consultant Psychotherapist, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist & Couple Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist
- Editor, Couple and Family Psychoanalysis
Dr Christopher Scanlon
- Training Group Analyst
- Senior Professional Associate, Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
- Visiting Professor, University of East London
Optional Extra: Dinner Dance with Ceilidh Band
This year’s event takes us to Atholl Palace, a luxury 4* hotel in the Gateway to the Highlands.
Please email Susan.Richardson@rcpsych.ac.uk and we will keep you updated with the programme and booking information.